Kesteven Dental Care Studio has reopened and the health and safety of our patients continues to be our top priority. We have implemented some changes to our practice to ensure our office is safe for everyone.
Changes we have made to our practice:
- Daily staff screening
- We are not seeing patients who are COVID-19 positive or who are suspect of having it
- We will contact you prior to your appointment for a COVID-19 pre-screen, upon arrival we will further screen and take your temperature
- You may be asked to wait outside/ in your car to limit occupancy in our wait area. We ask that only patients receiving treatment come inside
- Encouraging the use of hand sanitizer
- Masks are required upon entry
- Plexiglass guards in the reception area
- Increased cleaning of common spaces
- Hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to receiving treatment to reduce viral load if present
- Increased use of PPE- face shields & surgical cap/gowns
- UV CleanLight Air purifiers have been installed in all operatories
- Pura Air Purification filter systems installed in every operatory
We recognize that some of these changes may be disruptive. But they are necessary in order to provide dental treatment in the safest manner possible, protecting not only those who are healthy but those at higher risk..