Do you feel embarrassed or unhappy with your smile? Are you teeth chipped, cracked, broken, or missing? You don’t have to suffer, because there is a solution – dental implants. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
Here’s 8 Reasons to Get Dental Implants:
(1) They are comfortable. Implants are stationary and custom-fit exactly for your mouth. Unlike dentures, you would not have to worry about them falling out or getting loose. They are practically “permanent”.
(2) They are strong and durable. They do not need to be replaced…just adjusted periodically.
(3) You would not have to worry about cavities because implants are made from artificial material. You would still need to schedule regular dental cleanings however, to ensure that your gums and the area around the implants stay healthy.
(4) They improve your appearance and are made to match your natural teeth. Dental implants are the perfect confidence booster! No one would even know you had them – they would just think you have beautiful natural teeth.
(5) They feel and function like real teeth. They don’t interfere with the pronunciation of words and you would be able to eat whatever you like! (Keep in mind you would still want to avoid acidic food and drink, chewing ice, and hard candies to protect them.)
(6) They preserve and strengthen your natural bone.
(7) They allow you to keep the shape of your face, jawline, and smile.
(8) You would not have to worry about cavities because implants are made from artificial material. You will still need to schedule regular dental cleanings, however, to ensure that your gums and the area around the implants stay healthy.